NEW Recycling Machines
Wiscon is a subsidiary of the Wensui Group. Founded in 1990, Wensui is a leading provider of auxiliary equipment and automation solutions for plastic moulding and processing.
- Wiscon’s single shaft shredders are exceptionally suitable for shredding small to high volumes of post-consumer, household, and industrial waste.
- P series – compact, low speed and high torque
- T series – heavy duty shredders for bulky waste
- Wiscon’s double shaft shredders are sturdy and powerful with not a lower speed and higher torque
- Auto-reverse system reorients rotor in case of material jamming
- Optimal for metal and bulky waste shredding
- Screenless design for primary size reduction
- DS series – suitable for a wide range of solid waste
- Plastic granulators for secondary size reduction or in-house recycling
- From compact beside-the-press granulators to robust heavy-duty models, a diverse range of granulators with varying capacities is available.
- Combining a shredder and a granulator into one unit to save up to 65% of space
- Suitable for plastic recycling
- CT series – shredder and granulator combined units